At two of SAS’s largest airport cargo handling facilities; Stockholm Arlanda AP and Gothenburg Landvetter AP, 26 units of TAWI VacuCobra cargolifters has been installed.
Each cargo loading station is equipped with two units of VacuCobra vacuum lifters, suspended in a separate lightweight crane bridge in aluminium. The bridges are installed in a gantry system covering a working area of about 10x15m. To not waste any electricity each pump is equipped with a remote control.
• VacuCobra is designed for high speed handling.
• The ergonomic handle can be adjusted easily to suit both right handed and left handed operators in a matter of seconds.
• Bottom swivel and angle adaptor ensure full freedom of motion when gripping the load.
• Integrated quick-release function increases the handling speed further.
• The suction cup will secure boxes of all shapes and sizes to lift and move them in complete safety.